Coping In A Crisis: Covid-19
Our business starts with people – our contractors, suppliers and colleagues but most importantly, our customers. All businesses have been affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic however, we want to be clear that you are our focus. We take great pride in the connection that we have with you.
Not only globally but locally, the Covid-19 pandemic, is reminding us how important it is to support each other and Lloyd HVAC Services is here to help. We dearly miss the opportunity to connect with each of you on that personal level. We must all do our part to flatten the curve by social distancing. Social distancing is an integral measure that has been put in place to aid in getting through this pandemic sooner rather than later.
We will attend to emergency service calls and take the following measures to keep you safe:
- Wear gloves masks when we are in your home or business.
- Keep a safe distance from our customers when we are working.
- We do not require the usual service work order document to be signed.
- We will send all documents via email to reduce contact as much as possible.
We are looking forward to a time when this pandemic is behind us and we can provide great service to our customers once again. In the meantime, we encourage you to do basic preventative maintenance on your HVAC equipment.
- You can change your furnace filters
- Change your thermostat batteries
- Remove the cover off your outdoor air conditioning unit prior to turning it on; warm weather is on its way.
With all of this uncertainty, let us at Lloyd HVAC Services reassure that we are here.